Tiger Microcomputer Rice Cooker and Warmer
The TIGER "Soft Touch" controlled Rice Cooker/Warmer incorporates the latest in "Fuzzy Logic" cooking technology to take the guesswork out of preparing white rice, brown rice, sweet rice and a variety of other rice dishes.
TIGER's "fuzzy logic" system monitors cooking temperatures continuously and senses when cooking is done. The cooker then switches to a "Keep Warm" mode to keep the meal moist and flavorful until served.
A "Set and Forget" timer allows the user delay cooking for up to 12 hours, and the TIGER cooker's futuristic shape fits in perfectly with today's Hi-Tech kitchen
- Programmable microcomputer controlled cooking ensures perfectly cooked rice everytime.
- High quality double wall construction with locking top to seal in flavor.
- Special keep-warm heating elements (in the lid and in body) keep rice warm for up to 12 hours without drying or burning of the rice.
- 5.5cups dry rice capacity makes up to 11 cups of cooked rice.
- "Soft Touch" control panel has a built-in 24 hour clock and buttons for reheating as well as cooking.
- Menu key selects proper cooking program for many varieties of rice.
- Countdown timer on the control panel displays how much cooking time is left.
- A signal sounds when the cooking is complete and then cooker automatically switches to "Keep Warm" mode.
- Indicator lights show which function is in use.
- "Set and Forget" timer lets user delay cooking time for up to 12 hours in advance.
- Carrying handle Folds for safe, easy moving.
- Retractable power cord reduces counter top clutter and stays attached for easy storage.
Included in Package
- removable non-stick PTFE coated rice cooking pan.
- removable/ washable inner lid.
- 180 ml (approx. 6 oz.) rice measuring cup.
- scraper tool for removing rice stuck to heating element.
- 57 inch retractable power cord with polarized plug.
- instruction booklet.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.